Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sacramento No. 3

The Firehouse is one of my favorite restaurants in all of Sacramento! The food is delicious, the atmosphere is elegant and did I mention the food is delicious!
Believe it or not, this used to be a working fire station back in the 1800's. The old spiral staircase is still there! Now, this restaurant is an historic landmark in the heart of Old Sacramento.
If you get a chance to visit, ask to see the wine cellar....they have hundreds of great wines and my uncle painted the floor!

Just Wonderin'....what's your favorite restaurant?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julissa! I've been checking-out your site...LOVE the pictures! You're an amazing photographer...they're so beautiful. My favorite restaurant? The Kitchen!! And, I love Sellands since I'm carded there at times (and who doesn't love that?) Shelley at NirvanaMommas.com :-)

USelaine said...

I always liked the Fox & Goose over on R Street. Sunday brunch with the light coming through those industrial windows, with good company...

Anonymous said...

My favorite is BJ's in Natomas. I know it's a chain, but fun atmosphere. I always eat at the bar, busy or not. I'm not a regular, but when I feel like having fun and share a beer with my friends that is usually where I end up.

-M