Monday, June 30, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now

...the smoke is gone! After nearly a week of soot and smoke, it's nice to finally see the blue sky! As I was driving around downtown, I noticed the clear sky, the big and tall buildings--it just seemed like a 'Kodak' moment. So I thought I'd share.
Downtown Sacramento has really grown over the last few years. There are more restaurants, more shops, more buildings....more variety. Loft living is also a new trend that has encouraged more people to move to the heart of the city.
Growing up in Sacramento, I remember there really wasn't much to do downtown after 5 o'clock...it was lonely and quiet. Now it is bustling! People play, work, and live downtown...creating a fun and exciting new vibe! Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness the smoke is gone! It's so nice to be able to take my girls out to the park again! It was so hard to be stuck indoors for a whole week. I just didn't want to chance anything by hanging out outdoors...