Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lunch with the Girls


Sacramento is offering more and more options when it comes to restaurants. Ernesto's is one of my favorites...it's an oldie, but goodie. It's the bright yellow restaurant in the background...the girls in the crosswalk are my coworkers!
Ernesto's offers delicious Mexican food with a fun atmosphere. If you like Mariachi music, this is where you want to be on a Friday night. They also have a great patio. My family has been coming here for years...the owners are longtime family friends. The same family also owns Zocalo...a newer restaurant in midtown.
Today was lunch with the girls . I am blessed to work with the people I do...we are a family.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

I love your blog! I just got your blog site by watching you guys @ 4:30 in the morn..My husband and I are always looking for new restaurants to eat at. Maybe this weekend we'll try this one.